Sunday, March 1, 2009

it has been awhile

Hello:

So it has been some time since my last blog and being as I am that has caused me to procrastinate about posting something new because I have been feeling bad about that and … well, enough about that. It has been some time because I have been not feeling well and for almost a month I was in pain and felt like doing anything besides getting through the day was just too much. While I am still feeling not super excellent I though at 1 a.m. is just as good a time as any other to begin the process of starting to blog again. I think part of it was that I received an email today from Linda Rae Dornan asking about Visualeyez and also sharing a smidgen about her new work. It was great hearing/reading from her and it got me to thinking about the need to blog again as a method of creating an arvhive about my process and about teh work taht I do that I do not doccument. This came to light even moreso since I dropped my laptop and lost so much information and files and writing.

So here I am again making a committment to at least myself to begin writing again.

No comments: